Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update to iPad injury

I've been waiting for something blog-worthy and here it is.  Luke's had a rough week. A week of tiredness and no appetite ended with an eruption of cankers all over his tongue and mouth. There did seem to be some sort of improvement today. I tucked him into bed with the iPad to watch a bit of a movie and not long after heard great wailing from upstairs. Somehow the iPad fell onto his face and chipped one of his adult teeth. (I sort of expected that to be the result of a bike accident or something.) What's most distressing for Luke is how it looks. He told me he definitely can't go to school now. I explained that the dentist can cap the tooth, but he was still concerned the colour wouldn't match. I hope the next two days until he turns 9 are uneventful.

No comments: