Friday, September 3, 2010

Back From the Cottage






We got back from the cottage this week and we certainly enjoyed the continued hot weather after missing it for most of July when we were out west. Grace enjoyed sliding down a small plastic slide into the water and the boys enjoyed exploring, swimming, fishing, watching wildlife and lazing around. One quiet Sunday afternoon we even had a bear come sniffing around looking for berries.
We had good visits with our cousins on Papa's side of the family with many big dinners with all the leaves in the table. This week we got our classrooms ready and Grace adjusted to her new caregiver, "Nanny Maria!"

1 comment:

irene said...

Hello everyone. I finally found you! I was wonderring how all of you were doing! Congrats On Grace. She is too adorable! The boys have grown up so much too! I am doing well. I have a 4 yr old daughter Natalie and a one yr old son named Cohen. The yrs are just flying by aren't they? Beth, I love your line of PrincessGraceBows You are so very talented and crafty!!!!!!!!! We should meet up soon!!!!! All my love, Irene....from Matthew John xoxoxoxooxoxo P.S. I am on Facebook if you are under Irene Georgopoulos or ireneg@bell.net. Sounds like you are all doing great!!