Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Liam's Birthday Party










Liam had his much anticipated Webkinz party last weekend. He invited three kids from school that were also serious Webkinz fanatics like Luke and himself. We set out the afternoon just like how it would be on Webkinz except there were activities every 15 minutes instead of every hour. We made real-life versions of the online games and the kids had to win games to get Kinzcash to spend at the "W-shop." They were pretty serious about the whole thing!

For the cake, I did my best interpretation of the "Wheel of Wow". I am quite happy to be done with the February birthday month. We celebrated Liam and Grace's birthdays several times each! Now onto the other boys of the family for March: Big Peter (Dad) - today!, Little Peter (19th) and Tim (11th).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, Beth. That cake is FAB. You did a great job. I can't believe little Liam is 9. Where does the time go? It seems like he was just born yesterday.
I've been missing keeping up with all your family's happenings on Facebook. I took a sabbatical for lent and I can't wait to get back. I must be addicted. :-)