Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grace's First Birthday!





This evening we had a small chocolate cake to celebrate Grace's real birthday. She was in bed by 7:30 and I went off to my hockey game. Her birthday party is on Saturday.

I can't believe she is one year old already. What a wonderful year we've had! But where did the time go? Part of me wishes to do it all over again (minus the 14 week recovery pain and a year of sleepless nights) but I also love it as she gets older too...In fact, I've been saying this all along with the boys and I still haven't reached an age I dislike or like less than the previous.

Hanging on the bathroom wall we have a photo of each boy in the bath after eating their first birthday cakes - so here's the one of Grace!

Have I mentioned that Grace is a super fast stair climber? She is really quick on her feet! She also has two new teeth on the top - they are just in so you can't really see them next to the two big ones but they have been affecting her sleep again...

No comments: