Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photos with Santa





I have lots of half written posts that I've started and have yet to finish... I am in major sleep deprivation mode - kind of like how a brand new Mom should be. We were lucky that Grace started out as a fairly good sleeper but she has continuously become worse except for the odd night once or twice a month when she sleeps through...We've been trying to do the cry it out method but it really is terrible. Between Luke's school and hockey issues and less than 25 hours of sleep in the last 5 days (yes, I counted!) I feel headed towards a little - or big - meltdown. At least in a week Dan will be home for the holidays. He does have a paper to write though...

Grace took to Santa the way I expected (though she did love the Merry-go-round). I remember Liam having the same reaction...

No comments: