Sunday, September 20, 2009

U2!


U2 was back in Toronto this week. This would be a perfect post for Dan to write...but it seems that I've taken over his blog. Oops, sorry Dan!

While I was worried that Grace (and therefore, Liz) were going to have a terrible night (they were fine) I still had a great time on Wednesday night. The concert was at the Dome with the roof open, which was awesome, though the sound was very much how I remember concerts at the Dome - not the greatest. We were 4 rows back just behind the stage. Not as close as when we saw them in Buffalo but pretty good. One of my favourite parts was when they played "End of the World" and Bono sprinted around the 360 degree stage! Edge and Larry were in fine form too...I can't believe it has been 22 years since I first saw them play at Exhibition Stadium.

Dan went to the second concert on Thursday and was on the floor. I will leave it at that and he can fill you in on how amazing it was. The photo is a bit small - sent from Tim's phone - but it shows Dan right under "the claw" at the edge of the stage.

No comments: