Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bows!


Okay, I admit that I used to be one of those people that laughed at moms who dressed up their babies with big (or small) bows and flowers. (Especially when a baby has little or no hair). In fact, I am guilty of laughing about this even a month or two ago...

However, I am now converted! Come on, doesn't she look cute? This fall, along with learning to make baby leg warmers, I hope to learn to make bows/flowers, headbands and barrettes myself so I ordered a few from this amazing website so that I could get some ideas. We got a few bows and flowers to mix and match various outfits. The bows and flowers can clip onto different hairbands or be worn as barrettes (when Grace has hair!). This is the only one you get to see now...we have to save the rest for cute blog pictures in the future.

No comments: