Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scrapbooking






I finished 8 scrapbook pages this week while Luke worked on his own scrapbook to give Dan for Father's Day and Grace sat in her blue chair. This is one thing I can't do with her in the front carrier! I did last year's Edmonton Indy and Liam and Luke's December Field Trip with Grandma and Grandpa. I think I am going to start Grace's scrapbook even though I haven't even come close to finishing Liam and Luke's...I got a lot of adorable baby girl supplies at Sandylion last month (great deals!)

I started scrapbooking after our trip out west in 2006 and find it very relaxing. I am surprised at how often the boys pull out the books and look at them (especially our trip to Disney World). The other day Luke asked me where Daddy's baby scrapbook is because he wants to see pictures of Dan as a baby (he didn't ask about mine). I used to keep photo album scrapbooks of all my class photos, music and dance recital programs, badges and awards when I was a kid. I guess I should have taken up this hobby years ago.

No comments: