Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dear Dan,

This can't wait until Father's Day.
Do you know what you did yesterday?
Well, what I saw was: you woke up at 5am, did a one hour walk, made yours and Liam's lunches, showered and ate your breakfast, biked to school, worked all day, biked home, made me a latte, did some dishes, mowed the lawn, wiped some bums, emptied the garbages, took Liam to swimming, picked up groceries, made dinner, did more dishes, got my coffee ready for this morning, responded to your course video, put Luke to bed and at 10:30pm started your course readings for today. I guess you went to bed at some point even though you were already up at 5:45 this morning when I went to get Grace...
I don't know how you do this day after day but THANK YOU because I couldn't raise these 3 beautiful children without you. xoxBeth

No comments: